With the Value in Work project, SKIN-Rotterdam, together with communities and based on mutual trust, wants to help unused talents who are looking for work or want to start a business on their way. We do this in the following ways:
- Publish information about the various employment offices on the website.
- Advice and links to the right ´counters´ work and entrepreneurship.
- Drafting a good CV.
- Career coaching in cooperation with volunteer students HRM, Rotterdam University.
- Links to relevant networks
- Links to (language) buddies (Taalplan project)
- Search for mentors via LinkedIn and/or own network in the specific field of highly educated jobseekers who “can’t get it”.
- Mediating in (trial) placements and training programs
- Providing aftercare after a placement
- Job application training, centrally and/or in the local community using the training courses of well-known providers.
- Entrepreneurship course, in cooperation with successful entrepreneurs from the communities (role models)
- Intervision group(s)/Whatsapp groups
For more information, contact Jane Martie-Chatlein at [email protected].
Value in Work is made possible by fund DBL and Stichting steunfonds PCWR.